Installing SSL.

As InfinityFree don’t support Let’s Encrypt and Comodo is also for only 90 days.
How to get an SSL for a lifetime, like let’s encrypt.

Which is it’s alternative; will Cloudflare work?

Cloudflare works fine to get SSL, both when using Cloudflare’s nameservers or when using the control panel integration.

Also, note that Let’s Encrypt does not provide lifetime SSL. Their certificates are only valid for three months, which is much shorter than with most other SSL vendords.

Then is Cloudflare for the lifetime?

https://infinityfree.net/support/i-just-activated-cloudflare-what-can-i-do/

What nameserver’s are best Cloudflare or InfinityFree?
What will be impacted if I change ns’ to Cloudflare from infinityfree.

@DhananjayS said:
https://infinityfree.net/support/i-just-activated-cloudflare-what-can-i-do/

What nameserver’s are best Cloudflare or InfinityFree?
What will be impacted if I change ns’ to Cloudflare from infinityfree.

Using our Cloudflare integration is known to break several other features, like subdomains and receiving email. Using Cloudflare’s nameservers don’t suffer from the same issues, but you’re responsible for configuring your DNS records (so you need to know DNS management to use it properly).

@Admin said:
Using our Cloudflare integration is known to break several other features, like subdomains and receiving email. Using Cloudflare’s nameservers don’t suffer from the same issues, but you’re responsible for configuring your DNS records (so you need to know DNS management to use it properly).

“using our”- do you mean ns1.byet… etc and using cloudflare daisy.ns.cloudflare.com, etc is better than ns.byet…, ?

Sorry, I’ve not understood what do you mean, are cloudflare ns’ better than yours?

Dear Admin,
I want only SSL from Cloudflare for my web, and also feature’s from you such as subdomains and email.

And currently my ns’ are ns1.byet… etc.

Please suggest me!!!

@DhananjayS said:

@Admin said:

“using our”- do you mean ns1.byet… etc and using cloudflare daisy.ns.cloudflare.com, etc is better than ns.byet…, ?

Sorry, I’ve not understood what do you mean, are cloudflare ns’ better than yours?

I don’t think there is an objective answer two whose nameservers are better.

Do you want to receive email on your own domain and are you comfortable managing DNS records? Then using Cloudflare’s nameservers is better.

Do you want us to handle all the DNS administration for you and just want to have SSL on your website without any fuzz, then using our nameservers is easier.

“just want to have SSL on your website without any fuzz”

Yeah! I’ll use your name server’s only, but can I install Cloudflare ssl without editing ns’ because I’m getting an error saying “Failed to validate requested hostname *.learningwithexperts.ml: This zone is either not part of your account, or you do not have access to it”.

Now what?

is it possible for me, to get ssl from cloudflare without switching ns’

What do u mean?
You get ssl from Cloudflare when you enable Cloudflare
And also it’s lifetime!

Do you mean I’ve to change NS’ from ns1.byet… etc to cloudflare’s NS’ ?

“The certificate uploaded is NOT for the domain name learningwithexperts.ml.”
cloudflare certificate problem’s, what now?

@DhananjayS said:
“The certificate uploaded is NOT for the domain name learningwithexperts.ml.”
cloudflare certificate problem’s, what now?

If you enabled Cloudflare, then you’re done. You don’t need to do anything else. Cloudflare will issue your SSL certificate within 24 hours and then your website will be secured.

@DhananjayS
Cloudflare does not provide lifetime SSL too, it only valids for 15 years but I think thats long enough for whatever you’re planning to do.

@PlanetGamingGG said:
@DhananjayS
Cloudflare does not provide lifetime SSL too, it only valids for 15 years but I think thats long enough for whatever you’re planning to do.

well cloudflare automatically renews them for free

@UnknownLolz and @PlanetGamingGG on Cloudflare, Cloudflare take cares of your SSL it automatically renew after each time new site added to shared SSL and if no new site added it got renewed after every eight month!

@Ranakhas said:
@UnknownLolz and @PlanetGamingGG on Cloudflare, Cloudflare take cares of your SSL it automatically renew after each time new site added to shared SSL and if no new site added it got renewed after every eight month!

@UnknownLolz said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:
@DhananjayS

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

@PlanetGamingGG said:
@Ranakhas said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:
 @DhananjayS 
 Cloudflare does not provide lifetime SSL too, it only valids for 15 years but I think thats long enough for whatever you're planning to do.

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Your welcome

@DhananjayS said:
As InfinityFree don’t support Let’s Encrypt and Comodo is also for only 90 days.
How to get an SSL for a lifetime, like let’s encrypt.

Which is it’s alternative; will Cloudflare work?

One Above All is a Marvel character but I want to say did you check out
https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/2951/how-to-get-ssl-even-on-subdomains#latest this thread before using Cloudflare!