Instructions can be found in the site administrator's email inbox

good day
I need help from you. With one problem, after logging into my pages to manage them, instead of a message board, I get this message: The site has encountered a fatal error. Instructions can be found in the site administrator’s email inbox. Unfortunately, no email is coming to me and I have already tried the advice on deactivating the plugin. I don’t know what to do.

https://wittlen-terra.eu/

The site is working fine for me.

As for the email, it probably was sent via PHP mail, which is not supported here. You will need to setup SMTP to get email.

3 Likes

Well, the site, but I can’t log in to manage it and it throws me this error and no email comes

The admin-login page shows just fine. Does the error appear after you login? Can your copy the entire error message here?

Thanks

2 Likes

The website has encountered a fatal error. Instructions can be found in the site administrator’s email inbox.

Try this:

5 Likes

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp_is_block_theme() in /home/vol11_5/epizy.com/epiz_28191151/htdocs/wp-admin/menu.php:205 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol11_5/epizy.com/epiz_28191151/htdocs/wp-admin/admin.php(158): require() #1 /home/vol11_5/epizy.com/epiz_28191151/htdocs/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once(‘/home/vol11_5/e…’) #2 {main} thrown in /home/vol11_5/epizy.com/epiz_28191151/htdocs/wp-admin/menu.php on line 205

and next ?

Do this

4 Likes

Can you help my with fix this error problem please? I dont know what do i have do.

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp_is_block_theme() in /home/vol11_5/epizy.com/epiz_28191151/htdocs/wp-admin/menu.php:205 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol11_5/epizy.com/epiz_28191151/htdocs/wp-admin/admin.php(158): require() #1 /home/vol11_5/epizy.com/epiz_28191151/htdocs/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once(‘/home/vol11_5/e…’) #2 {main} thrown in /home/vol11_5/epizy.com/epiz_28191151/htdocs/wp-admin/menu.php on line 205

Please see the article that @KangJL posted.

6 Likes

no it is no help me i tryit

You completely refreshed WordPress?

Since the error you are getting is due to a plugin/theme, refreshing WordPress will solve the problem.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.