Internal Server Error 500 No response from subprocess (cpanel (cpanel)): The subprocess reported e

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Internal Server Error

No response from subprocess (cpanel (cpanel)): The subprocess reported error number 122 when it ended.

cpsrvd/11.56.0.52 Server at sv1.scriptinstall.rocks

Try using a different device/network

4 Likes

The 500 status code implies that it’s a server issue.

For how long do you see this error? If you only saw it once, please wait for half an hour and try again. The issue may have been resolved already.

4 Likes

sorry the error still persists since I sent the message here, can you help me my page is paused and no more users can register or log in

The error is still on the softaculous page? I am personally not getting an error, so the issue is with your connection to the server, and how your device is requesting that connection. (The server may be refusing the connection based on how you are trying to connect).

Can you try a different device/network?

2 Likes

I already tried it but apparently it is with my account, try to register one to see if it works and it works, it may be with my account, that happened because the window closed before finishing an app installation

http://sv1.scriptinstall.rocks:2082/cpsess6391254812/frontend/x3/softaculous/index.live.php

The error happens to me only when I open the Softaculous Application Installer, the rest is fine, the same error still persists.

Ready repaired I don’t know how but it was repaired

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.