Invalid Domain

epiz_33159177

Invalid Domain, please check your input. .4Invalid Domain, please check your input. .6

Hi, I have a problem…

Simply when waking up my Infinity no longer creates subdomains, it is showing a red stripe with this sentence:
Invalid Domain, please check your input. .4Invalid Domain, please check your input. .6

How do I resolve this?
I’ve already cleared chrome’s cache and tried using another browser, to no avail!

What domain name are you trying to set up that is being rejected exactly?

I highly doubt it’s a browser cache issue. Either the domain you’re entering is supposed to be blocked (because it contains forbidden keywords or characters for example) or there is an issue on our end. But in either case I would need to know the domain name to tell you.

4 Likes

but I have already created a subdomain with the name of the product, but when it comes to advertising, google vlocked it because it is a registered brand name, I already changed it to a similar name and even so it created the subdomain. The brand is Metafast, I created a metafast.yourproductnow.store I already created metafst.yourproductnow and now I want to create an ordermtfst.yourproductnow.store and it doesn’t allow it.

Thanks for sharing the domain. I tried it myself and indeed it doesn’t seem to work. I’ll check with iFastNet why this happens.

4 Likes

I’m sorry for the delay.

The issue has been resolved and you should be able to create your order subdomain now.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.