[SOLVED] IPs 185.27.134.127 and 185.27.134.231 are down

IPs 185.27.134.127 and 185.27.134.231 are down.

If you are unable to access your website, please check the client area to see if your hosting account
is hosted on the affected IPs.

In the mean time, patience is needed. Please refrain from further posting unless it is a different IP.

5 Likes

epiz_32162002 stanmaryexcellentadventure.com

From Jetpack:

• Your site appears to be down

• stanmaryexcellentadventure.com did not load when Jetpack Monitor last checked on it.

• What’s happening?

• Your site is responding intermittently, or extremely slowly. This can indicate an overloaded, under-powered, or misconfigured server. Your site is probably loading for some users, but not for everyone.

• Error reference: 208838078/intermittent

I cannot reach the site or the site WP admin page.

Looks like it’s back up now! Apparently just a temporary glitch.

5 Likes

Once again, Jetpack is reporting the site is down. Same message from Jetpack as above. Is there a hosting issue?

Well, the IP is down. Patience…

Website URL: http://thewowsignal.epizy.com

Error Message

I am unable to access the website thewowsignal.epizy.com
it is also not available outside my network (online website tools are not able to reach it)

Other Information

Please let me know what is the reason, it currently does not redirect to https

My site is on the same server as yours and is also not reachable. It looks like a routing issue to our server [185.27.134.231] it get to this hop and then dies:

10 89 ms 87 ms 88 ms ae-1.r04.londen05.uk.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.4.141]

It’s possible that there may be an issue with InfinityFree for your website. It could be that the server is down or experiencing technical difficulties, which would prevent your website from being accessible.

Another possibility is that there may be an issue with the DNS configuration for your domain. If the DNS records for your domain are not set up correctly, it can cause your website to become unavailable.

1 Like

Correct! The IP is down. Patience…

My account is epiz_33222184. My domain is https://www.rosalindgash.com.

Jetpack sent me an email at 5:41 AM informing me that my site was down. The site has been going down intermittently, so I didn’t think much of it at first. But I’ve tried to reach my site several times today and I keep getting the same 522 error. It is 9:13 PM as I type this message.

My domain is using Cloudflare nameservers. (I had to do that to be able to use Zoho Mail to send/receive email using my domain name.) The domain checker shows that everything is set up correctly and there are no issues. However, the error message screen from Cloudflare states that I should

“contact your hosting provider to let them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn’t finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources.”

I also pinged my domain from the command line and the ping couldn’t find my website. I tried pulling my site up using different browsers and it still can’t be reached.

My site is not a hobby site. I’m disabled and trying to break into freelance writing and this site is my portfolio. As of yet I can’t afford paid web hosting. It’s only been up a few days and I’m still working on getting sample articles posted before sending pitch letters out to editors. But, I can’t do any of that until my site comes back online. Please help. Thank you.

This will not work on free hosting. Due to this

The IP is down. Patience…

2 Likes

Thanks for the ping info. What IP is down? Mine, the whole server, or …? Thanks.

All websites on the affected IPs are down.
You can check out your IP info from the client area.

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

https://sacdhic.epizy.com/

Error Message

Not Loading

Other Information

Server Not Loading and can’t be accessed.

It was loading till yesterday.

The IP is down. Patience…

Why are the IP down

@Georgios If you haven’t seen it in this topic about why they’re down, then the most likely reason is we don’t know. Sometimes nothings come up, so just stay patient please.

Everyone, please try to refrain from saying “me too” or “when will it be resolved” because the first one just adds clutter, and we don’t have an answer to the second.

4 Likes