is already assigned and in use.2

I get this error message when I want to add a domain “is already assigned and in use.2”. I have accidentally deleted my domain in cPanel under Addon Domains and now I would like to add it again. Nameservers are already in my domain, ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com but I get error message. How can I solve this?

If you get that message, it means the domain name is already in use somewhere. If you don’t know where, can you please tell the domain name so I can look it up?

@Admin said:
If you get that message, it means the domain name is already in use somewhere. If you don’t know where, can you please tell the domain name so I can look it up?

domain is example.com
nameservers are updated to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com

@Itachi said:

@Admin said:

domain is example.com

The domain name is in use on the account b13_12345678 at byethost.com. If that’s your account, please delete the domain from there first.

@Admin said:

@Itachi said:

@Admin said:

domain is example.com

The domain name is in use on the account b13_12345678 at byethost.com. If that’s your account, please delete the domain from there first.

I have not created an account here … I have no access data for it

@Itachi said:

@Admin said:

@Itachi said:

@Admin said:

domain is rightnowsound.com

The domain name is in use on the account b13_21031231 at byethost.com. If that’s your account, please delete the domain from there first.

I have not created an account here … I have no access data for it

The domain name has now been unparked from the other account. Please add it to your account here as soon as possible.

@Itachi please do it before anyone other can do. I just checked it I was able to create account on your domain name kindly do it quicker.