Is it me, or did my profile get replaced by someone elses?

I noticed my username isn’t “Lanturn” and the email to this account isn’t mine :frowning:
There is a thread talking about the upgrade of the forums and a database corruption, I’m wondering if the session got mixed up and when it automatically logs me in, goes into someone elses account.

My username and everything for the control panel is different, but here on the forums seems like it’s totally different.
I’m not rymecstudent i’m “Lanturn” and my email is "Lant****@****.com
The email in this forum account is someone elses same as username :frowning:
My profile needs fixing i believe :frowning:

The user profiles are all pulled from the client area, which was not affected by the database corruption.

Do you have multiple client area profiles by any chance? Both this account and “Lanturn” exist in the client area, but with different email addresses.

I checked my client area, and it shows my email & everything. but when i go to the forums it shows someone elses profile. I only have one account so idk where this extra one came from.

@rymecstudent said:
I checked my client area, and it shows my email & everything. but when i go to the forums it shows someone elses profile. I only have one account so idk where this extra one came from.

Please try to sign out from the forum and then sign in again.

@Admin said:

@rymecstudent said:

Please try to sign out from the forum and then sign in again.

Thanks for fixing it :slight_smile: