Is it possible to get a profile that supports up to 200 hosting accounts?

Hi @Admin, I was wondering if it’d be possible to get a profile that supports up to 200 hosting accounts. The reason is my team is working on a free website project for 200 businesses (starting this December) and we need a free hosting service to support the project. I’ve been using infinityFree✨ for quite some time so I suggested it to the guys.
We intend to credit infinityFree as a partner/sponsor on the project webpage with a link to the infinityFree website.
Please let me know if this is possible, and I’m sorry about the short notice.:man_bowing:

PS: I couldn’t find your email on the site :man_shrugging:

Hello.

There is a limit of 1 main account (3 hosting accounts) per person. However, you can add an unlimited number of domains to each hosting account. Please note that each of those domains would share the same limits though.

Premium hosting is really more suited for this, and at only $4/mo per account (You can add multiple domains per account there as well), it shouldn’t be that expensive for what you want to do.

Free hosting is only meant for people to get started, not to run a full business with, that is what premium hosting is for.

2 Likes
  1. Even though it is there, it doesn’t work most of the time :fireworks:.

2. Infinity free is not for custom packages, like @Greenreader9 suggested premium hosting is your go bcz it has less limitations without affecting your business.

1 Like

The limit is 3 hosting accounts per person. We cannot make exceptions to this.

But what you could do is have the business owners request their own hosting accounts, and then provide the credentials to you to setup the websites for them. Then you don’t own the accounts, but the business owners do.

If you want more central management, I don’t think there is any free hosting provider that will give you that. After all, hosting space isn’t free, so I don’t think many providers will be happy to just donate you hundreds of accounts. I would normally suggest a reseller hosting account for this, but 200 sites is a lot for a reseller account too. A large, managed VPS seems more suitable.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.