Is there a way of getting heroku logs here

Have anyone got heroku logs (GitHub - modmail-dev/Modmail: A Discord bot that functions as a shared inbox between staff and members, similar to Reddit's Modmail.) on any php hosting?Is it possible without rewriying the code?

I would think that to get them you’d have to use Heroku.

1 Like

The logs are made to work with heroku în mind tho

Heroku is an application hosting service. You can only get Heroku logs if you have an application hosted on Heroku.

I don’t know how exactly that relates to the script you linked to, but I can see that it’s Python, not PHP, so you can’t host that here.

2 Likes

the thing is hosted on heroku i jjust want logs here

Now you’re just confusing me even more. You say your application is hosted on Heroku? Then shouldn’t you be able to get the logs from Heroku as well? Why would the logs from Heroku be on InfinityFree?

I probably don’t understand the question correctly, but I can’t help you until I do.

Just to clarify: you are actually taking about the managed application hosting service from Heroku.com, right? Not some tool developed by Heroku which you call Heroku?

2 Likes

logs here have custom domains

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.