Is there a way that I can get iFastNet support here?

Well to be honest, I am serious, that this community form is better then iFastNet’s technical support. I do like the community here.

Also if I can get support here, umm my cloudflare is not working.

Short answer: No.

Long Answer: although InfinityFree is powered by Ifastnet but or services are completely different

4 Likes

Oh ok, because you are actually better then iFastNet, in quality, speed, and just in general. tell Admin he did a great job putting you a a mod, (or if it was Disqus system)

5 Likes

Like it’s actually dumb, I got a domain from iFastNet while signing up, and they are like yeah change the name servers, and like how? totally got what I paid for cries. Well its not on autorenew.

Open ticket on https://support.ifastnet.com

2 Likes

The domain issue might actually be a design flaw with WHMCS (the billing and provision tool used by iFastNet and many others).

Judging by the error in the screenshot, I would guess that the Cloudflare integration on that server is misconfigured. But I don’t know, I can’t check and I definitely can’t fix. iFastNet’s support should be able to do all of those things.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.