Is there any SSL offered by Infinity Free Host?

As Infinity Free Host Says “Free SSL on all websites” so how to activate the ssl. Please help admin.

@movieshub said:
As Infinity Free Host Says “Free SSL on all websites” so how to activate the ssl. Please help admin.

Yes! It’s already activated. It’s self-signed BTW.

@UnknownLolz said:

@movieshub said:

But still I am not assigned with any SSL. It still shows insecure.

@movieshub said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@movieshub said:

Your site is secure and encrypted but browser marked your site as unsecure because it wasn’t issued by a Trusted CA (such as Comodo and DigiCert). And do remember that the ssl installed is self-signed meaning it was only signed by the server here and not signed by a Trusted CA.

You can use Cloudflare to get free SSL.

@UnknownLolz said:

@movieshub said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@movieshub said:

Your site is secure and encrypted but browser marked your site as unsecure because it wasn’t issued by a Trusted CA (such as Comodo and DigiCert). And do remember that the ssl installed is self-signed meaning it was only signed by the server here and not signed by a Trusted CA.

Thank you for the reply and help.

@movieshub said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@movieshub said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@movieshub said:

Thank you for the reply and help.

Your welcome! ?