Is there anything wrong with daily ep failure counter?

My account got suspended 3 times from creation to now(97 days). They are all because of daily ep failure limit.

Your KB says it’s the sum of execution time a day, but I found my ep failure count is either less than 20% of daily limit or more than 6 times of daily limit. I didn’t find a medium value on any day.

Is it a bug? How can I explain the strange resource usage?

@yezhiyi said:
My account got suspended 3 times from creation to now(97 days). They are all because of daily ep failure limit.

Your KB says it’s the sum of execution time a day, but I found my ep failure count is either less than 20% of daily limit or more than 6 times of daily limit. I didn’t find a medium value on any day.

Did anything special happen on your website that day? Or do you have any scripts which can cause high EP usage? Chat scripts and proxy scripts are known to cause high entry process usage, which is why sites like that are forbidden on our hosting anyways.

@Admin said:

@yezhiyi said:

Did anything special happen on your website that day? Or do you have any scripts which can cause high EP usage? Chat scripts and proxy scripts are known to cause high entry process usage, which is why sites like that are forbidden on our hosting anyways.

I know it now. One of my boring classmates DDoSed my site.