Isaini.com is already assigned and in use.2

I added this domain a while ago and now I can’t find it in my account can someone please help me find it?

Hello,

What was the last web hosting service you used before you moved your site here?
It seems like you probably used another hosting powered by iFastNet. Try deleting/removing your domain from that old host.
If that’s not the case, then you probably already added the site on your Account.

2 Likes

I never hosted or added my domain to iFastNet and I can’t find the domain on my account

No not iFastNet but a web hosting service powered by iFastNet meaning iFastNet is the parent but the one that was being powered has a different brand.
So nevermind about the iFastNet part but what web hosting service did you use before to host your site before moving in here on InfinityFree?

2 Likes

Okay my bad, but I don’t remember hosting this domain on any other site. Anyways I’ll check and get back to you if I get nothing.Thanks for the help

FYI: you can find which hosting brand hosts the domain name by checking the DNS records present like so:

As you can see, the response says epizy.com, meaning the domain name is hosted on another InfinityFree account.

As far as I can tell, the domain is assigned to an active hosting account registered with another email address by you.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.