Issue with SSL

But that is for just 90 days

Yes you can renew.

CF plus self-sign (no need to renew cert for 10 years)

2 Likes

But what is the use of 10 years when the SSL is not working

I have tried it and added cname record too hope it works

1 Like

Since you are already using self-signed cert, using CF is the best way to make SSL work since you do not want to renew every 90 days. Provided you follow instructions, of course…

2 Likes

Hey there @Anuj1979!

Self signed certificates (Like the one on your website right now) are not trusted by web browsers, as there is not a reputable security company that created them.

Certificates from GoGetSSL and LetsEncrypt are trusted by the browser, since they are from trusted security firms.

If you want to use Self-signed, that’s ok! You will just need to add Cloudflare onto your website, since it is a reputable security source that your browser trusts.

4 Likes

I added cloudflare it shows active but still not showing on browser https://earnonlinemoneyways.com/ showing not secure

Cloud flare is still showing unsecure although CF says its enabled i tried flexible , full all options

I hope your cloudflare SSL seeting is not set to FLEXIBLE

Can you wait? Not everything will happen instantly. More haste —> less pace

No its FULL

Sure i am waiting … lets see after few hours

Much longer than that. I believe you need to wait for CF to issue cert for your domain first.
Not only that, are the CF nameservers verified yet???

Yes verified 2 hours back

It can take 72 hours for things to work properly. Please respond after that time if they are not.

Thanks

4 Likes

Working now

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing but its still not reflecting at my location

Clear your cache.

1 Like

Thanks its working

2 Likes