Issues linking domain

nightbasegaming.cf

What I’m seeing is: i cant add my domain to my website, i have setup cloudflare with the correct name servers and my domain is pointed to cloudflare servers

infinityfree cpanel just says:

" Error Adding Domain…

This could be due to already adding the domain to this or another account or, you have not changed the nameservers as required or not enough time has passed since changing the nameservers…

Remember, you need to change the nameservers on a domain via registrar control panel BEFORE adding it to your account, it may take 24~72 hours to completely update the nameservers.:

Please verify your nameservers and/or change them to:

(The nameservers are changed via your domain registrar control panel, NOT your hosting control panel.)

ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org
ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org
ns5.byet.org

After changing the nameservers you may have to wait 24~72 hours prior to being able to add the domain to your account…
Once the name servers are set it may take upto 76 hours before the domain can be added here.

Name servers MUST be set before adding the domain here, if your registrar REQUIRES that you add a domain before setting the name servers then you will need to use a different domain name / registrar (or contact there support requesting they manually set the name servers). We are NOT able to add domains to the vPanel without the name servers being set firstly. If this is a requirement, please UPGRADE, on our premium hosting we do allow domain names to be added without the name servers being set. Please do NOT create a support ticket unless you have waited at least 48 hours after succesfully changing name servers / adding domain."

however i have everything correct and i double checked that everything is correct

You need to change the nameservers to the ones I see on the message from your domain registrar’s nameservers management panel, NOT from Cloudflare!

1 Like

but its worked perfectly fine in the past, it just wont work now

I don’t know what exactly you configured from your end, but I from what I can see, your domain name is still pointing to Cloudflare’s nameservers, not to ours.

You can verify this for yourself by doing a DNS lookup on your domain. You can do this with a web service like this:

Like Ergastolator1 said, please make sure that you updated the nameservers with your domain provider (probably Freenom). If Freenom’s panel says the nameservers are ns1-5.byet.org, please contact Freenom about this, because then their panel doesn’t correctly set the nameservers with the registry.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.