Issues with PHP page loading onto server

lanet.epizy.com/index.html

404 Page Not Found

The page you were looking for could not be found! If you entered the URL manually, please double check what you’ve entered. If you clicked a button, please click the back button in your browser.

(please share the FULL error message you see)

I have made several attempts to upload the PHP page into the server. I have connected my page to a SQLdatabase to use the PHP page, but every time I click on the shopping cart to where my page is connected the PHP page does not appear.

Your URL is .html, but your file is .php. Make sure you have it correct!

Also, your file is “Index.html” (Capital I). Note that the servers are case-sensitive. Also, if it is a php file, it needs to have a “.php” extension, not “.html”

4 Likes

The URL that you have provided gives a 404 because there is no file called index.html, there is a file called “Index.html” (“i” capitalized). Also, I only seem to find one PHP file called er.php.

2 Likes

There is no index.php, there is only a Index.html. @Greenreader9

4 Likes

Perfect thank you! I have now finished correcting the URL. But how can I connect my html pages to my PHP page so that the page functions? I understand that I have html formatted into my PHP page, but I am not sure of how to connect the html pages to the PHP extension so that it will work.

You rename the files from .html to .php.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.