It won't let me log in to Wordpress and my site got damaged

Hello good morning friends with a query I have been working with my website yesterday very well but today that I enter my site it is damaged and it does not let me enter to log in to wordpress since it presents me with an error or a warning of a danger Nuclear mortal I do not know why this is because I send images of how my site looks and the place to enter wordpress:

What is it due to? If someone could support me with this error I would really appreciate it.

My Website is: http://compusystemwiliams.cf/

Hello @WiliamJJ, unfortunately, it looks like some sites got corrupted during server upgrading. You will have to re-install WP on your site. Make sure you take a backup first. Also, please mark this like this as “Hosting Support”.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello my friend Green Reader9
It’s nice to see you here again.
Very well, my friend who is hurting had already made a lot of progress on my site.

I mean, practically this error is due to the server that was updated from here in infinity.

The good thing is not that yesterday I exactly made a backup using the UpdraftPlus plugin I hope it works first to uninstall wordpress and then install it and then restore my site with updraftplus.

Do you think it works that way friend?

Hello @WiliamJJ
Try this first, and if it dosen’t work, click the triangle below to show the second option.

—If you installed WP with softaculous—

1. Open the softaculous software page and go to “installations”
  2. Click “backup”
  3. Delete WP
  4. Re-install WP
  5. Go to “installations” and click “restore from backup”
  6. Check and see if your site works. If not, try that plugin before going on.
If the above does not work, or you did not install with softaculous, click here
  1. Take a backup of the WP database (Go to PHPMyAdmin and click “backup” at the top)

2. Uninstall WP

3. Re-install WP

4. Go back to PHPMyAdmin and click “restore” at the top

5. Check your site. If something looks off, try using that plugin you have.

Hopefully that will work for you!

hi WiliamJJ
sorry to say this… but it looks like a virus
theres something going on thats causing errors.

Thank you very much friend for the notice MARVELL I thank you for the information and your time. The theme was I imagine for something, the good thing I tell you, friends Greenreader9 and MARVELL that manages to solve the problem for the moment, I say moment because if I can restore through the Updraftplus plugin. As I did it, as my friend Greenreader9 mentioned to me I had to uninstall Wordpress and I did so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it then I let myself enter the Wordpress Administrator and then immediately install the Updraft plus plugin and restore my backup that thank God I had done one yesterday when my site was still working fine. And if I restore my entire site but if the Updraft Plus with the Astra theme gave me an error, which was the one I was using, it gave me that the theme was broken but then I installed it again and then my site was back as I left it the day from yesterday. I thank you guys for your time any questions we are always in contact. Thank you

[image]

3 Likes

@MAVELL, No it is in fact not a virus, every post I see from you has something to do with a virus and it’s not, it’s because iFastNet upgraded their servers so some sites were corrupted.

5 Likes

@MAVELL, not true at all. IF has advanced screening to prevent these things, and an alert would be sent out to users, and things would be taken down to prevent spread.

Well, It already happened. It was the server upgrade that caused this.

So glad you got it back @WiliamJJ!

Not a problem! If you need anything else, feel free to ask! (Oh, it looks like your image did not upload by the way)

4 Likes

I got the same issue yesterday. I’ve been re-installed wp and it’s working. but today the same issue come back. I think it will back to error after 24 hours. Please let me know how to solve it?

Hello @lordprima amd welcome!
Can you please share your URL, Username, and any other relevant info?
Thanks!

This is the url: aku.great-site.net . It has the same error pattern like above.

I also can’t access softaculous today. Browser said that " This site can’t be reached"

So just to confirm: the website did work after you’ve reinstalled WordPress?

If so, can you give me a rough timeline of what happened when? When did the site still work initially, when was it corrupted, when did you fix it and when did it break again?

If new sites are still being corrupted, that could be a quite serious issue, so any information you have to help debug this would help.

Hi, thanks for the quick response.
Today is May 29.

I am installed latest wordpress version via softaculous around May 27. Everything is working and there is no issue.

And then on the next day. It is May 28. I want to create other blog post but my blog got error like his blog ( @WiliamJJ ). The text appear different. I think it just an error caused by latest wordpress version. Then I reinstalled it. Now I am using oldest wordpress version on softaculous because I want to make sure maybe it just a version issue. My blog working normally like before.

But today (May 29) I got the same issue when I visited my blog. Now, the text is different than before but they have the same pattern.

FYI: you can compare the pattern of @WiliamJJ site and my blog http://aku.great-site.net/ they have the same pattern. Even the text is different.

I hope this can help you to investigate the issue. Thanks

2 Likes

@Admin please let us know if the problem solved. Thank you

Sorry for the delay.

iFastNet has made some tweaks which should help with this. We’re not sure if it’s actually solved until we see the number of corrupted sites drop, but it could help.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.