ItsGamingTube rant topic

and still uses a freenom domain, which leads me and im sure many other people to think thats a bad host

6 Likes

Is better infinityfree hosting and free subdoamin

Theyr ads can mantain online the websites!

Well?
I am working for some other hosting companies does not mean I can advertise it here even politely.
OP probably did it to get attention but failed.

5 Likes

@ItsGamingTube
:hawtf: Stop this nonsense! Why would people believe in you? You are accusing a free hosting platform thats been already present in years and maintained its good reputation.

Its actually your opinion. But dont attack infront of an army whose defense is strong!

9 Likes

Possible

Yes

1 Like

calm down please

2 Likes

oh and you know what’s funny? hosticy uses ifastnet too. you even said it here:

iFastNet sucks guys

8 Likes

Is not funny

I genuinely don’t understand people like this, if you don’t like the hosting then don’t just throw insults in the forum there is no reason for this just switch InfinityFree is a really good hosting service which is completely free I have never found another hosting service that is completely free.

5 Likes

I agree. Looks good!

8 Likes

xd

5 Likes

lol infinityfree is 10000000000x times better

Hosticy.ga just seams to be an iframe or something to CelixHost (https://www.celixhost.ml/), witch has no support (That I can find), and a super simplistic and uninformative site. The login/signup page doesn’t even match the main site!

6 Likes

I like infinityfree

I think your a bit confused. I suppose I can relate to you when I first used InfinityFree but my experiences have taught me lessons.

Unless the hosting provider has billions of money, nobody gives free cPanel hosting :joy:
Take a look at the finances:

cPanel:

This is for one server by the way.

WHMCS:

and then there goes the server pricing as well… so free cPanel hosting certainly is a huge dream.

:+1: Yep, your right. Mind that it also doesn’t have a community forum that helps users (and definitely not one that helps users like you setup their own hosting)

To be fair, I think it’s more as to which way your looking at it. I can probably see why your saying this from a client’s view (the system issues, downtimes and errors) but then there is always the management’s view (which is iFastNet).

They don’t say Hey, let’s give our clients some system issues today! There’s a lot more behind the scenes to that. They upgrade and maintain the free servers we use even though they won’t gain anything. They have also spent a huge amount of time developing/editing their VistaPanel and then their suspension scripts etc. So it’s unfair to say if it sucks because they spend a lot of time and money to provide free hosting, which as I said earlier, costs a lot so you shouldn’t expect it to be perfect.

The simple solution is, if you don’t know how much effort goes into something then don’t comment.

11 Likes

Did you check his hosting though (He only said those to grab attention)? I assume he got pissed off on that we didn’t allow him to use a code.

In short he is a sore loser… :-1:

4 Likes

The licenses per server aren’t the big problem. Developer time is expensive too so buying off the shelf software is not more expensive by definition.

The real kicker for free hosting is that cPanel (and to a lesser degree WHMCS) bill per user. So for every user, you have to pay $0.30 to cPanel to use their software. If you can charge $5-$10 per month for a premium account, that’s no problem. But for free hosting, that completely obliterates the economic basis.

9 Likes