JavaScript and mysql

I need help that i have created a page that using javascript and one other page is a chatapp page that uses JavaScript and mysql databases while running those pages it won’t work properly. Even I faced same problem many years that day my account was suspended after explanation they said their systems accidentally or incorrectly detected as abuse and they re activated my account and even my page also worked good after that.is there any flters that stops running scripts. But those pages are normal test projects are using pages for personal.

Hello

Chat scripts are forbidden here due to the high usage that they require.

Also, please make sure to fill out the template next time.

6 Likes

many other javascripts are also not running on my site even iframe tag too as it was running through iframe tag on my webpage. is there any way to use those scripts.

Could you please elaborate on that?

Javascript and iframes are executed by the browser. We can’t block you from using them on the server because it doesn’t run on the server. If Javascript and iframes don’t work in general, then it seems most likely to be a code issue. It could be something else, but you haven’t given us enough information to determine the issue.

Can you please point out specifically what doesn’t work? Like a URL the the page that has the issue, and a clear description (and maybe screenshots) as to what should happen, what’s not working, and what behavior you see.

2 Likes

Actually iframe web page for chat app, Which are not working properly after login account and I have tested direct link it works fine but when I use it in iframes it doesn’t works. even same codes is not working in my hosting account too test.tech4file.ml page is in iframes.

It working input www.google.com. not all files features loaded.

That website is working perfectly fine for me.

And again, on your main site, there are a lot of things that don’t work, and I don’t see a chat section anywhere. Can you please share the exact URL of the broken page that you are trying to fix.

And @EdwinTigor , which page are you talking about? The test subdomain is not broken.

4 Likes

i meant page loaded to tested on iframes. Yea, his page is working properly. He want to load page on iframe with address input.

The iframe is also working from here.

Looking at the badge in the corner of the frame, it looks like you’re hosting the chat script with 000webhost. Although they don’t seem to specifically prohibit chat scripts, you should know that chat scripts in PHP generate very high server load, so you’ll likely hit account limits on 000webhost very quickly.

6 Likes

Actually Same page is in my hosting to check where codes works fine are not but when I have tested it wasn’t working good so to check my code i tried in that host and checked it worked so again I have tried with iframes but still not working only in this hosting. https://project.tech4file.ml/chat/ChatApp/ the same web page in my account after login in some scripts are not working good I was been testing them a while time.

I was able to create an account just fine (you should increase your form secure and validation).

The reason why the chat itself is blocked is because we don’t allow chat scripts to be hosted here:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.