Kassquatch.com - The connection has timed out

(had to put [dot]for urls because of posting limits)

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL: epiz_28702302 or kassquatch.lovestoblog[dot]com or kassquath[dot]com (all the same)

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

The connection has timed out

The server at kassquatch[dot]com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

or

The connection has timed out

The server at kassquatch.lovestoblog[dot]com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Other Information

Was working fine up until an hour ago. I got an email saying I was over 50% usage for the day on cpu and ep (I was setting up my wordpress so it was making lots of requests and I think Jetpack plugin is the culprit as it started pretty much after that) but according to stats I am not over.

I can access ftp, but no website or files directly (like I’ve tried kassquatch[dot]com/test.png kassquatch.lovestoblog[dot]com/test.png and oahxrgpo.epizy[dot]com/test.png

Any ideas?

kassquatch.com not kassquath.com for user domain

And now it works randomly. So uh. ya.

Hey there! Kassquatch.com is working fine for me (Just loading super slowly, but I think that is on my end), you can try clearing your cache to see if that helps, or checking your internet connection. (Maybe it is the device you are using; you can always try another)
Thanks!

1 Like

Who knows you might of missed a infinity free server error barely :laughing:

That may not be the problem because this is with the entry process limits…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.