KoPage website Username/Password

Question: What would the username/password be for your admin panel of the new website builder? Because you cannot configure it via the installer. So I really cannot remember a password that I never configured.

The username and password for Kopage are the control panel/FTP/database username and password of the hosting account. You can find those in the client area.

When I try to use it, it states ERROR: Can’t connect to FTP hostname (127.0.0.4). I am using it on subdomain test.jenova.rf.gd of domain jenova.rf.gd. Will that cause problems?

@Jenova said:
When I try to use it, it states ERROR: Can’t connect to FTP hostname (127.0.0.4). I am using it on subdomain test.jenova.rf.gd of domain jenova.rf.gd. Will that cause problems?

Where does it say that? I just tried your account’s details in the builder and it could connect to your account without any problems.

It says it when I put my ftp username and c panel password in.

Bumping

@Jenova said:
It says it when I put my ftp username and c panel password in.

Well, it doesn’t for me. Just go to http://mysitebuilder.org/encrypt.php, enter your website’s domain name, your epiz_* username and your hosting account password. When I did that for test.jenova.rf.gd, it worked perfectly.

Ok I will try

I tried everything, from my password and username from logging in to HOSTING ACCOUNT to the FTP account and everything.
How am i supposed to edit my website if i can’t get into the /admin section?

As I see in your picture your hostname is wrong,
The hostname should be:
or
ftp.yourdomain.tld

1 Like

Really? Let me try that.

Edit: nope, same thing. Is the host name supposed to be put in before creating the site for the first time?

@Jenova said:

I tried everything, from my password and username from logging in to HOSTING ACCOUNT to the FTP account and everything.
How am i supposed to edit my website if i can’t get into the /admin section?

Oh, you were trying to log in to your website! Not the website builder! I see what problem you mean now.

The FTP hostname configured for your website is clearly wrong. As @UnknownLolz already said, it should be 185.27.134.11 (or ftp.epizy.com or ftpupload.net). I poked through the Kopage code but I don’t see any place where you can configure that though. I’m going to check if there is any way to fix that.

In the mean time, you could use the Login with PIN option. On the login screen, you can enter your email address and you’ll be sent a one time password to login to the site. If you don’t receive the email, you can also read the generated PIN yourself by opening the website in the file manager, going to the data folder in your account and opening the file with the name like access_adfasdfasdf.php.

Thanks. I knew I wasnt being specific enough. I just didn’t know how to explain it.