Let's Encrypt asked to contact hosting provider that they need to update their panel to upload full certificate chain

Website URL ekamtek.com

Error Message

How can we upload full certificate chain from Let’s Encrypt

Other Information

Incomplete certificate chain is being returned. Hence, Let’s Encrypt asked to contact hosting provider that they need to update their panel to upload full certificate chain. Full thread is here
full certificate chain

This will require premium hosting

3 Likes

Would recommend using Cloudflare.

2 Likes

If I upload full certificate chain of Let’s Encrypt, infinityfree says

It appears this certificate is in pem format / requires intermediates to function, this is not supported on free hosting.

There is your answer.

3 Likes

Cloudflare actually now offers free wildcard let’s encrypt SSL with a dedicated common name. Everything (including the CA Bundle) is already installed and autorenewed. The only thing you need to do is install a self signed SSL in vPanel to secure the origin server.

4 Likes

If I enable CloudFare & install self-signed SSL in cPanel of infinityfree, my issue will be resolved based on your recommendation. Please confirm.

Please proceed. Take note this is only for full mode, not full(strict)

If you want full security on your site.

1. Get a ssl certificate from InfinityFree (Click on “free SSL” in the client area.

2. Set Cloudflare SSL to Full

If you don’t want full security:

1. Set Cloudflare to “Flexable”
1 Like

I enabled CloudFare in cpanel of infinityfree. Where will I set Cloudflare SSL to Full?

Read…

2 Likes

Do not use the control panel integration. It will break your site. Please doable it and follow the guide above.
Thanks.

3 Likes

I followed A Full Guide To Cloudfare & setup full SSL. Now facebook debugger returns all metadata. I tested with LinkedIn Post Inspector as well & it’s also returning all metadata.

Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.