Loaded module is not displayed.

Please help me figure it out. I load the module and the module is written successfully loaded, but it is not displayed in the list of modules. And this is not an isolated case.

In the file manager checked uploaded.

Please help me figure it out. I load the module and the module is written successfully loaded, but it is not displayed in the list of modules. And this is not an isolated case.

Hi,
Could you please elaborate more about your problem here.
What module are you talking about?
Where does this module belong to(Wordpresss, Joomla or other else)?
What does this module do?
Could you also provide important screenshots about your issue?

Hi,
Could you please elaborate more about your problem here.
What module are you talking about?
Where does this module belong to(Wordpresss, Joomla or other else)?
What does this module do?
Could you also provide important screenshots about your issue?

I install the module through the module -load zip. After loading, the module is loaded, but it is not displayed in the list of modules. And so with many modules. Tried to clean the cache did not help. Somewhere I read you need to set the right 777 everything is there. I looked in the folder module in the file manager folder with the loaded module exists. I use prestachop 1.6.

Any one that  download does not go. The ulogin superbandonedcard quick order module and a couple more modules like ulogin  don't work. although the folders in the file manager are loaded