Lost infinityfree account

I registered commutes.ga on some email, I can’t find the email and I can’t register the domain again, can I get some help?

@itsmehi said:
I registered commutes.ga on some email, I can’t find the email and I can’t register the domain again, can I get some help?

Can you prove you own it?
@Admin will see then and probably delete it from your other account.

Normally, we don’t provide support by email. But in this case, it’s OK if you send us an email about this. If you know anything else about the account (username, when it was created, possible email address), please include it as well, as it makes it easier for us to confirm you own the account.

It should’ve been around my registration time of the domain (21/4/18), I can forward my nameservers to anything you guys want me to for a more concrete evidence…

@itsmehi said:

It should’ve been around my registration time of the domain (21/4/18), I can forward my nameservers to anything you guys want me to for a more concrete evidence…

Just to clarify, with my last message I intended to say let’s continue this discussion by email, as this is no topic for a public forum.

Where can I contact you admin?

@Admin said:

@itsmehi said:

Just to clarify, with my last message I intended to say let’s continue this discussion by email, as this is no topic for a public forum.

@Admin said:

@itsmehi said:

As in I can’t find a contact email listed

@itsmehi said:

@Admin said:

@itsmehi said:

@Admin said:

@itsmehi said:

You can contact them at [email protected]

@UnknownLolz said:

@itsmehi said:

@Admin said:

@itsmehi said:

@Admin said:

@itsmehi said:

You can contact them at [email protected]

Thank you!