MAIL - Can't find my SUBDOMAIN on MX Record (NO DOMAINS ON ACCOUNT)

NO DOMAINS ON ACCOUNT
How can I select my subdomain account if MX Record section don’t show me the option?

@DavidRed said:
NO DOMAINS ON ACCOUNT
How can I select my subdomain account if MX Record section don’t show me the option?

What exactly is your problem?

@DavidRed said:
NO DOMAINS ON ACCOUNT

If you have no domains or have a .rf.gd or .epizy.com domain you cannot modify MX Records.
Also, you cannot create an MX record with normal subdomains (sub.mydomain.com).

The way it’ll work is:

1: Get a domain name — .com, .ga, etc.
2: Add the domain name to your account
The domain name is where the MX Records go, they don’t go separate for sub domains.

See this article about help setting up an email address for your domain: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/comment/14687#Comment_14687.

Good luck and let us know if you need any further assistance.
Remember, check the Knowledge Base before posting because it may help you find a quicker resolution.

So it is not possible to create a domain mail with a subdomain? I understand, if this is the case I’ll have to use a normal email.
Thanks for support!

@DavidRed said:
So it is not possible to create a domain mail with a subdomain? I understand, if this is the case I’ll have to use a normal email.
Thanks for support!
I’m not sure, but I’d think that wouldn’t exist cause emails usually only relate to the primary domain. Not secondary.