Mail exchange

May i know is the free hosting accepted the incoming mail server.if yes.what is the mx record?

Go to the Email Accounts or Forwarders section in your control panel. You can configure incoming email there and the correct MX record is listed on that page as well.

@Admin said:
Go to the Email Accounts or Forwarders section in your control panel. You can configure incoming email there and the correct MX record is listed on that page as well.

i am still having with problem the incoming server.sent a message i have no issue…can u please post it here.what should i put for the server name?

@ynj1990 said:

@Admin said:

i am still having with problem the incoming server.sent a message i have no issue…can u please post it here.what should i put for the server name?

On the Email Accounts page you should see a huge, red banner which tells you the correct MX record. That banner is always visible, even if your MX record is configured correctly already.

@Admin said:

@ynj1990 said:

@Admin said:

On the Email Accounts page you should see a huge, red banner which tells you the correct MX record. That banner is always visible, even if your MX record is configured correctly already.

even i configure i still i am not able to recieve mail with a test subject?can u please advice

@ynj1990 said:

@Admin said:

@ynj1990 said:

@Admin said:

even i configure i still i am not able to recieve mail with a test subject?can u please advice

You could start by including your account username and domain name so we can at least check it and we don’t have to guess what your settings actually are.

Domain: brightfuturesolutions.ml
Username: epiz_20767651

pleasee check

@ynj1990 said:
Domain: brightfuturesolutions.ml
Username: epiz_20767651

pleasee check

Your MX record is OK and I was able to receive email with a test mailbox on your account without any problems.

i keep on trying the website on my contact form i wont receive message…from my contact form even the website is properly configured.

@ynj1990 said:
i keep on trying the website on my contact form i wont receive message…from my contact form even the website is properly configured.

That probably means the issue is not related to incoming email to our mail server, but rather outgoing email from your script. If so, this is the article you need to check: https://infinityfree.net/support/php-mail