Mail problem...MX record?

I set up an account on kencomer.com and sent mail to it from my Gmail account. I tried to open it using round-numbers from cpanel at least an hour later. There were no messages. (I actually sent the message 3 times looking for a bounce message on Gmail.) No bounce messages on Gmail, either.

The MX record was

duih3tq7.epizy.com mx.bytecluster.com 0
(When displayed, it shows “duih3tq7.epizy.com mx.bytecluster.com. 0” [note ending period in “mx.bytecluster.com.” which I presumed was a display error.])

Since that did not work, I added

kencomer.com duih3tq7.epizy.com 10

Since that did not work, I used what was shown on https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-set-your-mx-record and replaced that record with

kencomer.com mx.epizy.com 10

Still no mail. Still no bounce notice.

Help?

Ken

Hmm. I got mail today. I got several pieces sent yesterday. I am not sure what the problem was, but it seems to have passed.

Hello! I have my domain (maybe it’s sub-domain) which is whatsbok.epizy.com. For this site I need an email and I tried to create but it does not create and the page to create the email says:
To receive emails at the email address, you will need to set up the MX record for your domain name for mx.epizy.com

What should I do? Thanks for helping me out. I would open a referencing topic, but since I already have this topic on Email, then I asked the question here.

@Ademar said:
Hello! I have my domain (maybe it’s sub-domain) which is whatsbok.epizy.com. For this site I need an email and I tried to create but it does not create and the page to create the email says:
To receive emails at the email address, you will need to set up the MX record for your domain name for mx.epizy.com

What should I do? Thanks for helping me out. I would open a referencing topic, but since I already have this topic on Email, then I asked the question here.

Like the message says: you need to set up the MX record for your domain. If you don’t know how, see this article: https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-set-your-mx-record