Mail Server

Well, I can see the inconsistent results as well, but I have no idea where they are coming from. I tested both Cloudflare and Google DNS on all locations in the world I can get my hands on easily, and I do not see the inconsistent results there. So far, the only place where I could see this behavior is the digwebinterface, but I can’t pinpoint from there where their DNS queries are routed to.

1 Like

Dear Admin Sir
The problem lies here .
Earlier I use Roundcube mail. Still now I have an account in this. I have changed the MX record to mx.yandex.net some 8 days back. Still now receiving and sending the mail from roundcubemeil account. So the change is not propagated yet.
On the other hand I have an account in Yandex also. From there I can send the mails but not receiving.
So the problem is here in MX entry of Hosting concern thats what Yandex people saying.
I am in total fix.
Please resolve at the earliest

Yes, you already said that receiving email is not working and you want it to be fix. Unfortunately, issues don’t become easier to fix the more you repeat the request for it to be fixed.

I can see that something is going on with the MX records. My best guess is that it’s one of the global POPs which is not responding with the right data. But without a traceroute from a location where the DNS records are known to be broken, I don’t have anything to go on.

If you’re already in contact with the support of Yandex, can you ask them to make send a traceroute to ns1.byet.org from one of their systems where they see mx.epizy.com as the MX record?

1 Like

using : This Email Checker Tests The Validity & Reachability Of An Email Address
putting [email protected] get the following result

Email Check for: [email protected]

[email protected] appears to be a valid email

Checking the MX records for nordischetech.in

Preference Exchange IP Address (if included)
10 mx.epizy.com [0.0.0.0]

SMTP Session

Connecting to mx.epizy.com
220 freemail.byetcluster.com ESMTP Postfix

250 freemail.byetcluster.com

EHLO test.network-tools.com
250-freemail.byetcluster.com
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 10240000
250-VRFY
250-ETRN
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-8BITMIME
250 DSN

VRFY info
550 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

RSET
250 2.0.0 Ok

EXPN info
502 5.5.2 Error: command not recognized

RSET
250 2.0.0 Ok

MAIL FROM:[email protected]
250 2.1.0 Ok

RCPT TO:[email protected]
250 2.1.5 Ok

RSET
250 2.0.0 Ok

QUIT

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.