Main Domain Change

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

( epiz_27961876)Blaeck.qa and Blaeck.org

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)
www.blaeck.qa and www.blaeck.org

Error Message

Blaeck.qa - Let’s make something awesome

Blaeck.org we couldn’t find that page.

(please share the FULL error message you see)

I had the website running right but I had registered it with free domain and later I wanted to have it professional but I needed Blaeck.org to become the main domain but it could only act as park domain but I had already change it on the installation from Blaeck.qa to Blaeck.org and now I get those messages. Please help I need this website for business. Thank you

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Are you sure?
This is what I see…

Yes atleast now I’m getting the same message in both “Second Screen” message.

Now I’ve been able to restore the site Blaeck.qa and I need help to get Blaeck.org as a main Domain on the same site please. Thank you.

Are you sure this is the correct URL? As far as I can tell, the domain blaeck.qa does not exist.

The domain blaeck.org redirects to blaeck.gq. The .org domain is a Parked Domain of the .gq domain, and WordPress redirects the .org domain to the .gq one.

3 Likes

Sorry Admin I meant blaeck.gq . I’m trying to get Blaeck.org to to be the main Domain instead of Blaeck.gq.

You can’t really “change your main domain” from a hosting perspective, but you can make your website behave like it is. All you need to do for that is update the Website URL in your WordPress configuration.

1 Like

Thank you so much admin, Sound simple but please guide me how I don’t want to miss a step, Last time I tried and didn’t succeed and I’m sure I didn’t do it the right way.

It’s super simple. Just login to the WordPress admin, go to Settings → General and change the value in the Website URL field. No steps, just one setting. It’s that simple.

3 Likes

Thank you so much Admin, thank yoy , thank you. Do I have to change the both of URL?

I’m not sure which other URL is there, but if it has your old domain name, it should definitely be updated too.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.