Main domain not accessing index.php

My website URL is:

What I’m seeing is:

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

Hello this is my first time using your platform. I uploaded all my php files and i setup the domain 8/11/2019. Im not able to access the index.php page with your main domain you have provided. I have uploaded files to the htdocs folder. Please advise.

what’s your url?

1 Like

And, the Main Domain can’t be accessed directly.

Main Domain 3ruyg4kt.epizy.com

I said, it cannot be accessed directly! From this KB article:

When your account is created, a “main domain” is automatically generated for it. These main domains are a subdomain of eight random characters, followed by an InfinityFree domain. An example main domain looks like “ss6y0hra.epizy.com”.

These main domains will never show your website and always redirect to suspendeddomain.org. These main domains are just internal identifiers, and the content shown on it does not reflect the status of your hosting account or the other domains on it. The main domain does point to the IP address of your account (which makes it useful if you want to use your own DNS servers), but never shows any website from your account.

thank your. I got everything up and running other than some scripts I would like to run.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.