I would like to understand better the mainly differences from this two hosting plans, in this case from Infinityfree free account and Ifastnet Starter Plan.
In CPU usage is there a huge difference, for example? What about others pros/reasons to upgrade?
The premium servers are much more faster than the free one especially since the premium servers are using super fast SSD storage.
Here are additional premium features and benefits It can give to you:
- Super Fast SSD storage
- Free Domains included like .xyz (varies on plans, some plans like Ultimate Premium gives free .com while the Starter plan doesn’t)
- Official cPanel Control Panel
- Email services like SMTP and IMAP are included
- Remote MySQL
- Doesn’t have the aes.js security system that is present here on free hosting
- Free SSL with automatic renewals
- Free Site Builder
- Free Cloudflare Railgun (Which would cost you $200 but you get it for free)
- Much more stable FTP
- Upload limit is increased
- 24/7/365 Support
And many more!
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.