meu site oline.

Ola gostaria de comunicar que meu site criado no worpress no aparece oline quando pesquiso pelo meu domnio.

alscruz said:
Ola gostaria de comunicar que meu site criado no worpress no aparece oline quando pesquiso pelo meu domnio.
Hi,
This is an English Community, please try speaking in English. Don't worry if you have a bad grammar.
alscruz said:
Hello I would like to communicate that my website created in wordpress does not appear oline when I search for my domain.
First of all, like @UnknownLolz said, this is an English language forum. Please write your message in English. I've quoted your message through Google Translate, but I'm not entirely sure what the problem is.

Are you unable to open your website? If so, can you please clarify which website you're talking about, and what you see when you try to visit it instead?

If you're talking about your website not appearing in search results, there is not much anyone here can do to fix it. Search engines work in mysterious ways and they don't typically share when or how sites are added to results. But signing up for the webmasters tools of your targeted search engines is often a good place to start.