Mftp error

i am sorry admin. but i dont know how to solve it. i tried already in filezilla. i already send these screenshot. how to change ipv6 to ipv4.

i can not download any folder also. and i have lots of file in file manager. so it’s not possible to download 1 by 1

But i can not download my uploaded website in filemanger. why aren’t understanding me ? i tried filezilla. and you are saying change ipv6 to ipv4. i don’t know. how to change it. and how to work.

than suggest me. how to download my website ?

No. i don’t need premium hosting now. May be in future.

I tried already change mode passive to active. but it’s not working. in filezilla

Can you please use @ To tag people instead of creating 10 posts, also you can’t change your IPV6 to IPV4, you need to use a VPN, as many people have said, the IPV6 to IPV4 is forced by your ISP.

2 Likes

Send me my backup on my email id first. we will solve it later. it’s urgent.

We don’t have access to your backups. Use a VPN as @HaydenANG repeatedly has said.

4 Likes

Look. It is not working. I used VPN. but it is not working.i am sharing you that screenshot.

these problem is on your side. check again.

Yes, you may be attempting to download A BIG LARGE FILE which does and probably will fail, What file are you downloading?

1 Like

i tried download my full website. but it is not downloading

these folder only 1 file and it is 4 KB. Folder total size is 4 KB. it is using vpn.

Look. i found these error again.

it is not Big or large file. it is only 4 kb folder. but it is not downloading.

Hello @Omkarservices , it is not recommended to use file manager in the client area / control panel. Many problems can occur when downloading or backuping files. Please use a FTP client software, such as FileZilla.

To know more, you can read this article:

EDIT: Try to use VPN when using FileZilla, as the previous answers said.

4 Likes

How? I don’t know. how to enable in filezilla.

in filezilla, i can not download files. i shared you some screenshot previously. it is not working.

Our file manager doesn’t support backing up a large number of files and folders. It never has worked and will never work. Please stop trying to make it work, you’re just wasting your time. I know FileZilla also doesn’t work for you, but at least FileZilla has worked for most people, while the file manager only works for a few very small websites.

Instead, please invest your attention to try to get a working network connection to setup FTP from FileZilla. So far, we’ve identified that the IPv6 to IPv4 tunnel is a problem (either because such tunnels don’t work with FTP at all, or because of an issue with your network administrator). So, your best bet is to try to get an IPv4 connection from your device.

Maybe a VPN works. Maybe it doesn’t. If it doesn’t, can you share the logs from FileZilla AS TEXT, NOT AS A SCREENSHOT PLEASE so we can have another look?

Or, alternatively, maybe you can try a different network connection. If you’ve been using your home connection now, maybe you can try your school or work connection, a mobile connection or try it from a friend’s house? Whatever you can do to try to avoid the IPv6 tunnel.

And if you really cannot setup an FTP connection from your device(s), maybe you could try another service to download the files from our servers for you? Services like MultCloud and CloudSfer exist for the sole purposes of migrating data from one cloud storage to another. Maybe you can use that to transfer your website from FTP to Google Drive, and then download the files from Google?

6 Likes

It is not working. i tried it already

Please send a LOG or something apart from ‘It is not working i tried it already’

Have you tried??

1 Like
Command: CWD htdocs
Response: 250 OK. Current directory is /omkarshopping.ml/htdocs
Command: PWD
Response: 257 “/omkarshopping.ml/htdocs” is your current location
Command: EPSV
Response: 229 Extended Passive mode OK (
Command: MLSD
Error: GnuTLS error -110: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
Error: The data connection could not be established: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted