mi account is suspended

Your account is suspended: Suspicious file found (linked to uoolo_19999417)

I need to enter to find that

parece que estan conectados los cpanel de cada hosting, no e movido nada en infinityfree> @sombras said:

Your account is suspended: Suspicious file found (linked to uoolo_19999417)

I need to enter to find that

It seems that the cpanel of each hosting are connected, nothing is moved in infinityfree

That username is not an InfinityFree account.

@Admin said:
That username is not an InfinityFree account.

No, yesterday I was uploading a file to a folder for filezilla in ihostfull and suddenly appeared the account and when I entered infinityfree was also, that rare, well thanks for solving the problem.

We share abuse information with some other free hosts so if an account is flagged at one host your accounts here may be suspended as well.

We can’t help you with the accounts on ihostfull or whatever other provider you’re using, but we may be able to reactivate your InfinityFree account. Just submit a review request through your client area.

@Admin said:
We share abuse information with some other free hosts so if an account is flagged at one host your accounts here may be suspended as well.

We can’t help you with the accounts on ihostfull or whatever other provider you’re using, but we may be able to reactivate your InfinityFree account. Just submit a review request through your client area.

oh, Ok thanks