Migration Problems

I have a recent hosting here and it uses my domain, I have moved it to a new hosting recently but when I access it, a popup shows saying suspendeddomain but I have changed the nameservers already and deleted both the host and my parked domain there. Hope you’d answer this as soon as possible!

@shinji said:
I have moved it to a new hosting recently

Why are you contacting us if your new hosting doesn’t work? Contact your hosting provider! Contact the provider who should be hosting your website!

It is not their problem. The problem is your hosting! You know why? You always insert suspendeddomain.org popups on every hosting you provide thus adding complicated dns servers. Now my real problem is that, I have already followed the specified instructions on removing a domain and a hosting and deleted it yesterday but the problem is that until now, I can’t fucking access my site using that domain even I have changed all the nameservers. It is because of your suspended domain stuffs! Your support is really nonsense

Each time I access my site from that domain it always redirects me to your suspended domain webpage. So how the hell would you say that it is not your problem? Tell me, it is your fucking problem so fucking solve this one! Shit support.

@shinji said:
It is not their problem. The problem is your hosting! You know why? You always insert suspendeddomain.org popups on every hosting you provide thus adding complicated dns servers. Now my real problem is that, I have already followed the specified instructions on removing a domain and a hosting and deleted it yesterday but the problem is that until now, I can’t fucking access my site using that domain even I have changed all the nameservers. It is because of your suspended domain stuffs! Your support is really nonsense

If you change your nameservers to another hosting provider, there is absolutely nothing we can do to affect your domain name or website in any way. That’s just not how the internet works. No amount of complaining to us will make this problem go away.

Your website is no longer at InfinityFree anymore. There is absolutely nothing anyone here can do for you. That’s just how the internet works!

Go complain to your new hosting provider. If you correctly configured your domain name, the problem is on their end. If you didn’t configure your domain name correctly, they can help you configure it correctly.

I’d love to help you with this, but I don’t know which domain name you’re talking about, which hosting provider you’re trying to move to and what settings you need to change to configure your domain name to work with said new hosting provider. Fortunately, there are people who know everything about your new hosting provider! But I’m pretty sure you won’t find them here.

@shinji said:
Each time I access my site from that domain it always redirects me t your fucking suspended domain webpage. So how the hell would you say that it is not your problem? Tell me, it is your fucking problem so fucking solve this one! Shit support.

Yes, if you expect us to provide support for a service we don’t own (namely, your new hosting provider), then you will definitely be disappointed.

@shinji said:

If you change your nameservers to another hosting provider, there is absolutely nothing we can do to affect your domain name or website in any way. That’s just not how the internet works. No amount of complaining to us will make this problem go away.

Your website is no longer at InfinityFree anymore. There is absolutely nothing anyone here can do for you. That’s just how the internet works!

Go complain to your new hosting provider. If you correctly configured your domain name, the problem is on their end. If you didn’t configure your domain name correctly, they can help you configure it correctly.

I’d love to help you with this, but I don’t know which domain name you’re talking about, which hosting provider you’re trying to move to and what settings you need to change to configure your domain name to work with said new hosting provider. Fortunately, there are people who know everything about your new hosting provider! But I’m pretty sure you won’t find them here.

@shinji said:
Each time I access my site from that domain it always redirects me t your fucking suspended domain webpage. So how the hell would you say that it is not your problem? Tell me, it is your fucking problem so fucking solve this one! Shit support.

Yes, if you expect us to provide support for a service we don’t own (namely, your new hosting provider), then you will definitely be disappointed.

OK, I’m going to reveal what your new hosting provider should have told you.

It’s DNS propagation. Changing your nameservers will take a few days to be visible everywhere. Your website will fix itself in a few days. Just have patience. And for future reference: don’t immediately unpark a domain name after changing your nameservers because it is guaranteed to bring down your website.

@shinji said:
Each time I access my site from that domain it always redirects me to your suspended domain webpage. So how the hell would you say that it is not your problem? Tell me, it is your fucking problem so fucking solve this one! Shit support.

Please refrain from swearing on the Forum I have edited the rude word so it is no longer rude. Please think more carefully before posting as you don’t want to get yourself banned for rude behaviour.