mod_headers

Hello,

I need to add the CORS authorization to my website but to do so I need mod_headers activated.
Is it activated for the free accounts? If not, can it be?

Thank you

mod_headers is supported as far as I know, but CORS is not allowed on our hosting. We provide hosting for websites, not for data servers for external applications or as a file storage server. Even if you could set the Access-Control headers, the bot protection system would still prevent you from loading assets into external websites.

Thank you for the prompt answer.
I do understand your position, but I do not wish to load assets into an external website. My requirement is to be able to post some data from outside my website for my website.
Are you saying this just cannot be possible?

@jouesurf said:
Thank you for the prompt answer.
I do understand your position, but I do not wish to load assets into an external website. My requirement is to be able to post some data from outside my website for my website.
Are you saying this just cannot be possible?

Yes, that’s not possible. Security best practices simply discourage that kind of usage (it prevent you from implementing proper protection against Cross Site Scripting attacks), but it’s completely impossible on our hosting.