MPDF library missing after called

so my web is using Mpdf to download some document in PDF. I installed it using composer in my local server, then upload all the files the library needed to hosting server. But whenever I try to use it, it always disappeared. File is missing. I try to upload it again, it’s uploaded. But when my code called it, it gone missing again. Don’t know what happen here, but it’s working fine in my local server. Help?

How big are the PDFs you’re generating? If they’re bigger than 10 MB, you may be hitting the file size limit.

well, i don’t think the PDF is bigger than 10MB. and i forgot to mention it here, but what is missing here is the Mpdf.php file, not the pdf it produces. the mpdf.php file (which is the core library) will always missing everytime I called it, even when I upload it again, it just vanish everytime.

Sorry, I didn’t read properly, you were referring to the uploaded library and not the generated PDF.

I just checked the Mpdf.php and while it’s one of the biggest PHP files I’ve ever seen, I was able to upload it and access it to one of my own accounts without any problems.

Does the file appear on your account (i.e. can you find it in the vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/ folder)? How are you accessing the file and what error do you get when accessing it?

@Admin said:
Sorry, I didn’t read properly, you were referring to the uploaded library and not the generated PDF.

I just checked the Mpdf.php and while it’s one of the biggest PHP files I’ve ever seen, I was able to upload it and access it to one of my own accounts without any problems.

Does the file appear on your account (i.e. can you find it in the vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/ folder)? How are you accessing the file and what error do you get when accessing it?

Ok, now when I just try to upload it, it will vanish immediately. Like it never uploaded. Even when I uploaded it to another folder. Is this limitation for free user?

so this already happened before right? and it because server see it as malicious. i didn’t search in the forum before. well, I could just use another library. but is it really the server will always see a big PHP file as malicious without excluding some files like this one? I hope it gets better in the future for something like this.

thanks for the help

@cynetzhan said:

@Admin said:

Ok, now when I just try to upload it, it will vanish immediately. Like it never uploaded. Even when I uploaded it to another folder. Is this limitation for free user?

I checked it on one of my own accounts, but the file was not deleted. We definitely do not simply delete PHP scripts as soon as they’re uploaded.

I’ve uploaded Mpdf.php to your htdocs folder now, please check if it’s still there.

@Admin said:

@cynetzhan said:

@Admin said:

I checked it on one of my own accounts, but the file was not deleted. We definitely do not simply delete PHP scripts as soon as they’re uploaded.

I’ve uploaded Mpdf.php to your htdocs folder now, please check if it’s still there.

okay, it still there. that’s weird. what you upload there is mpdf v7.0, and it’s not disappeared after I download it and upload it to another folder. But, I am using mpdf v6.1, and it still gone whenever I upload it.

But, thanks anyway. I already used another library. :smiley:

@cynetzhan said:

@Admin said:

@cynetzhan said:

@Admin said:

okay, it still there. that’s weird. what you upload there is mpdf v7.0, and it’s not disappeared after I download it and upload it to another folder. But, I am using mpdf v6.1, and it still gone whenever I upload it.

But, thanks anyway. I already used another library. :smiley:

I just tried it with mpdf version 6.1 and the file was deleted immediately. I’m going to check why that happens because it shouldn’t happen. It’s strange the latest GitHub version is not rejected.