MX record not working

I try to set up mail in my cpanel. I set the MX record to mx.epizy.com my mail is working for sending emails, but not for receiving. I use cloudflare and mail has worked in the past (I’m not sure if I was using cloudflare at that time…)

@underlyingglitch said:
I try to set up mail in my cpanel. I set the MX record to mx.epizy.com my mail is working for sending emails, but not for receiving. I use cloudflare and mail has worked in the past (I’m not sure if I was using cloudflare at that time…)

CloudFlare breaks incoming mail. You must disable it.
If you use CloudFlare by changins NS, you will need to set up MX Record through CloudFlare.
Hope I helped :smile:

MX records do not affect sending email. MX records only affect receiving email.

Also, which Cloudflare integration do you use? And what is your domain?

Currently, I’m changing my nameservers to cloudflare and adding CNAME record to infinityfree. My domain is: ictsupport.ga (not sure if you can reach it now…)

@underlyingglitch said:
Currently, I’m changing my nameservers to cloudflare and adding CNAME record to infinityfree. My domain is: ictsupport.ga (not sure if you can reach it now…)

What do u mean exactly of “not sure if you can reach it now” ?

That was a mistake… I thought that you guys were not able to load the site, because I was changing the nameservers, but I was wrong…

@underlyingglitch said:
That was a mistake… I thought that you guys were not able to load the site, because I was changing the nameservers, but I was wrong…

Your site will load cause there is an A record that points to infinityfree.
Did you notice that on Cloudflare DNS setting there are records that points to InfinityFree like ftp points to the IP of the file manager on infinityfree.

@underlyingglitch said:

If you configure the new nameservers correctly in advance and don’t delete the records from the old nameservers, flipping the nameservers should not cause any downtime.