My account got suspended but no reply

UPDATE:

My account is now back. The staff said my account got a false suspend because of a mistake.

The original post:

My hosting account got suspended for being “abuse” which I believe was the PHP thing (I requested for a php for 12 times yesterday) and might overloaded the server.

However I sent a support ticket about 20 hours ago. Yes I’ve read some posts and the admin say they will reply almost every ticket within 24 hours, but I’m frustrated now and afraid of never get my account back.:frowning:

So I come here to try to reach Admin and find if I can get any support. My hosting account is epiz_31167618. Can someone help me?

common when you violate TOS.

It can take time. Free hosting, so patience is of utmost need.

What PHP content did you upload?

I’m learning php and basically some simple code with a little connection to other servers.

that’s what I asked. what simple code? I also think it can be a false flag by the security system,.

<?php  
function request_by_curl($remote_server, $post_string) {  
    $ch = curl_init();  
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $remote_server);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1); 
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 5); 
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array ('Content-Type: application/json;charset=utf-8'));
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $post_string);  
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);  
    $data = curl_exec($ch);
    curl_close($ch);                
    return $data;  
}  

$webhook = "API provided by the service I am using";
$message="Test message";
$data = array ('msgtype' => 'text','text' => array ('content' => $message));
$data_string = json_encode($data);

$result = request_by_curl($webhook, $data_string);  
echo $result;
?>

It’s something like this which I believe is simple but now I over-think it and it might be breaking the TOS? (Explanation to this code: send a message to the desired group)

The server may think that this is a chat script. Chat scripts are not allowed, so your Suspension is explainable.

2 Likes

The original code might be a little more complex because I build a html page so that I can manage faster (Since using this api can send more complex and interactive messages) and a few "if"s and $_POST are involved.
Explanation to “message”:I’m not trying to build a live chat on infinityfree. Instead it’s another service provided by a group managing service.

So what should I do now? Ask for an account backup?

If your account is still suspended, I would open a support ticket asking for the site to be reactivated, but give them the description you just gave me (the post above, this one My account got suspended but no reply - #7 by Frank419).

2 Likes

Yes my account is still suspended and my ticket seem to be nothing :frowning:

You may just have to create a new hosting account. However, if you do this, be careful about what you upload so this doesn’t happen again!

OK thank you @wackyblackie people on this forum are really friendly! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

what is this URl?

Emm I guess this is a private thing, and if you see more clearly, this $remote_server thing is in a function, and the function was called below, with the data"API provided by service".
If you really need a working url I can try to PM you an experimental one.

Why does the URL matter here? It’s not going to change the suspension.

@Frank419, I second what @wackyblackie said. If you don’t get a reply to the ticket, just upload the files (minus the script you showed above) to a new hosting account.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

2 Likes

Yes I accept what @wackyblackie said but currently I don’t have backup files. So this is why I’m waiting for a reply.

CORRECTION: I have a few backups but they are rather old and contains some misktakes.

<for example="used comma here-&gt;", between="attributes">
Incorrect Anyways
</for>

Hopefully, you can take this as a lesson to always have a backup.

1 Like

Correction, always have a recent backup. How often you want to back up your files is up to you. For instance, I was playing a game and for some reason the map system got messed up so I lost progress on certain aspects of the game and had to start over (the stats weren’t erased, but there was a problem preventing me from doing a certain activity because it was broken). Since then I have taken it upon myself to make a backup every single time I play the game, where I copy-paste it into the downloads folder (sometimes I am lazy and don’t do it for a couple of days, but I always keep it fairly recent because I make a lot of progress each time I play). I believe that it saved me once and otherwise I would have had that same bug again.

The same applies to servers. Every time you either make a major edit or even any edit at all, you should back it up. In fact, to make life easier, I would recommend testing on local host if possible and then uploading it, so you already have a “backup.”

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.