My account got suspended for no reason :(

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

www.clementpabraham.in
(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

suddenly my account got suspended

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

its getting redirected to iFastnet.com Special offer and Discount Coupon when I try to access my site.so sad
(other information and details relevant to your question)

I was scared too, looks like its an issue for everyone. They actually just fixed the issue but it will take a few hours to take effect. Active domains redirecting to suspendeddomain.org / Login Issues

2 Likes

I got the same thing when I checked today. Wondering how to remedy. I ready infinityfree knowledge base saying to create a support ticket from account area, but I do not see the button they say is there to click to create the support ticket.

1 Like

is this the same issue for yours too

do we have to do something on this?i dont know what to do…i also have no option to create a ticker :frowning:

There is nothing to do right now. They fixed the issue but it takes a few hours for the changes to update.
From my understanding, all infinityfree sites are redirecting

2 Likes

ok shall we have a group somehere to discuss on live problems

A little confused about this, doesnt this forum do that?

The issue you’re experiencing is caused by an outage which is explained in this announcement:

To help keep the forum organized, please don’t create additional topics about the issue. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask them in the announcement topic.

2 Likes