My account got suspended

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

https://sggvertplan45php.epizy.com/
epiz_30172968

Error Message

Your account was suspended for abuse. InfinityFree monitors accounts to ensure they do not contain any harmful content, and that they don’t overload the free hosting servers.

###Problem:

So my problem is, that my website usually gets around 10.000-30.000 requests per day normally. But my account got suspended because the servers got overloaded. The Support said to me that 800.000 visits were made on my website (DDos???).

I’m running my Web-Services for my App (LearnOn avaliable in App-/Play-Store) and I’m relying on this webhosting service.

It would be really nice, if you could look up why my account got suspended (as i said, the maximum website visits i’ve got were 30.000 per day).

Thanks for all responses in advance!

For suspension issue, please raise support ticket.
None of us can help you here.

3 Likes

Yes, you are probably correct about the 30,000 hits per day.

That’s because your account was suspended because your site got over 800,000 hits in less than a month. If you get 30k hits per day, that would put you around 900k hits in a month, which goes over that limit.

I’m sorry for the lack of clarity regarding the limits. But your site is getting too much traffic for our free hosting, so you’ll either need to upgrade or go elsewhere.

5 Likes