My account is suspended

Hello. Why my account is suspended? They say I have to upgrade to ifast because my hosting is reaching the limit. I dont event have a single visitor because my site is a private blog. Thats why i choose a free hosting.
Just activate my account so I can make a backup.
Currently my domain is redirecting to http://suspendeddomain.org/g/

What should I do?

@admin please reply. Thanks

hi https://infinityfree.net/support/my-account-was-suspended/

@Nozomi said:
Hello. Why my account is suspended? They say I have to upgrade to ifast because my hosting is reaching the limit. I dont event have a single visitor because my site is a private blog. Thats why i choose a free hosting.
Just activate my account so I can make a backup.
Currently my domain is redirecting to http://suspendeddomain.org/g/

What should I do?

Hey,
so what you’re seeing is a rejection of service(s) which can be caused by “illegal” domain parking which throws the negatives. Basically, like if you try to “sneak” your way around the domain protection methodologies you’ll see these “Suspended Domain” notices. They’re usually just scare tactics. Please send me the official link of your “private” blog and I’ll check closer for you.

Also, keep in mind the suspension may mean your account has reached it’s free quota thus turning off your account until you repair the quota. When accessing your CPanel Dashboard please also reply including your “Inodes” percentage usage.

Thanks!

Hello, this is my domain: nozomi22.com and inode used is only 28 % (8343 of 30019)

@Nozomi said:
Hello, this is my domain: nozomi22.com and inode used is only 28 % (8343 of 30019)
Hm, that’s unusual from my experience.

So, on your CPanel Dashboard does it say any of your limits have been met?
If so, can you please tell me which ones and by how much overage?

It says like this:

Your free hosting account is suspended for reaching a daily resource limit. Please note that each free hosting account has daily CPU, hits, RAM, I/O, and Entry process limits. During each day we record all of these usage stats. It is quite normal for a website to utilise daily limits as PHP scripts can use a lot of server resources, especially if you have multiple PHP scripts and websites in your free hosting account.

Your account was suspended because you hit the MySQL Usage Limit .

I dont know how much is the limit for mysql because i just install a regular wordpress blog with even no visitor. Only upload some basic plugin, and then upload post and image. Thats all.

@Nozomi said:
It says like this:

Your free hosting account is suspended for reaching a daily resource limit. Please note that each free hosting account has daily CPU, hits, RAM, I/O, and Entry process limits. During each day we record all of these usage stats. It is quite normal for a website to utilise daily limits as PHP scripts can use a lot of server resources, especially if you have multiple PHP scripts and websites in your free hosting account.

I dont know how much is the limit for mysql because i just install a regular wordpress blog with even no visitor. Only upload some basic plugin, and then upload post and image. Thats all.

Please don’t underestimate what a “basic” plugin can do. Even a simple plugin can easily cause a high server load if it’s not built properly. And if you were just making lots of changes to your website and installing software, it’s possible that this pushed you over the limit.

Regardless, as you can see in the client area (the only sentence in the box which you didn’t copy), your account will be reactivated automatically.

@Nozomi said:
It says like this:

You do a good bit of re?posting, huh? Lol.
What you’re going to have to do is beings you have unlimited databases (or 400); go to your Wordpress’s back?end (the MySQL connection to the database) and change it to connect to another database. On the current Database remove some of the queries then make the transition from the old Database to the new Database but set the limit (under however many records are in your Database).

Thus falling back from the MySQL limit then putting the new posts into a new Database to “start new”. Cause, basically ? if you can’t do that then I don’t know what to tell you because you need to free up some space.

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@Nozomi said:
It says like this:

You do a good bit of re?posting, huh? Lol.
What you’re going to have to do is beings you have unlimited databases (or 400); go to your Wordpress’s back?end (the MySQL connection to the database) and change it to connect to another database. On the current Database remove some of the queries then make the transition from the old Database to the new Database but set the limit (under however many records are in your Database).

Thus falling back from the MySQL limit then putting the new posts into a new Database to “start new”. Cause, basically ? if you can’t do that then I don’t know what to tell you because you need to free up some space.

It’s a nice idea, but MySQL usage is tracked on the user level, not on the database level. Both databases would count towards the same limit.

@Admin said:
It’s a nice idea, but MySQL usage is tracked on the user level, not on the database level. Both databases would count towards the same limit.
Ah, counting all queries in a single crunch. Good luck @Nozomi.