My code and data base are connect and say successfuly inserted but dont insert any data in mysql

myzanko.tech

my code and data base are connect and say successfuly inserted but dont insert any data in mysql , my code are complete in localhost and any other server

For starters, I’m not aware of any issues with any database server regarding inserting data. So whatever is causing your data insertion not to work, it’s not caused by a known server issue.

Issues like these are almost always the result of a coding or configuration error in your site. Almost every time it works elsewhere, it turns out that there is a configuration error, some broken live hack, or some code that’s not consistent between installations.

I would like to help figure out what the issue is, but I need a lot more information to do so. Right now, all we have is this one sentence of yours. We don’t know your site, your code, your data, your configuration, your localhost or your “any other server”.

Please understand that “It say successfully inserted” doesn’t mean a whole lot if your error handling is lacking. So maybe there is an error that can be found but your code doesn’t look for.

Some things that would help us:

• A page URL and instructions where we can reproduce this issue.
  • Code fragment that show how your database handling logic works.

If you have other things that may help too, please do share those as well.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.