My domain is constantly going under

"There are various reasons why your hits usage was so high. For example:

• Your website received a lot of page views.
  • Your website has a lot of additional files which need to be loaded to render a page.
  • Your website received a (D)DoS attack."

@ExploreWeb

that does not clear anything but there are 3 reasons. probably the 2nd one

Why my was suspended? How i can combat this hackers? :frowning:

They said " Your account was suspended because you hit the Hits Limits"

How i hit the limits? I dont do nothingā€¦

Which limit and please dont create multiple topics for same topic

I read on the internet that these things are done by hacker bots, how can I fight / protect my website from this?

@anon2458064 how did i hit the limits?

Hits are the amount of different scripts you have on your site

3 Likes

what are scripts?

If you load one PHP file, thatā€™s counted as one hit.
Since your website have multiple files, such as PHP, JS, and CSS, and with these DDoS attacks resulting hundreds to thousand hits in few minutes, you can be suspended.

4 Likes

Do you know one plugin to protect my site?
@FlutterHoney

The built in bot protection system does a little bit to help, but if you want better DDOS protection, then get cloudflare provided it is not a subdomain.

4 Likes

Unfortunately InfinityFree cant do anything about hackers, either change domain or upgrade to premium

Maybe infinityfree canā€™t but you can, have a look at this post: How to add Subdomains to Cloudflare

it doesnt work against HTTP Flood

your wrong thereā€¦

2 Likes

is it normal in the first 72 hours that my site can sometimes be accessed at other times being down?

Mine was that way. Sometimes it seems itā€™s down just if you omit the http://www. before your URL. Try typing that and then your URL and it might work more often.

@dmartin
did yours after the first 72 hours look good? Without these flaws?

Sometimes it still says This domain has been disabled, but never so far when I use the full URL http://www. and so

Sometime this doesnā€™t work, kinda random.

2 Likes