My File Is Deleting After Upload

Why I Cant Upload File Him Size 50.6MB On Infinityfree Server
Immediately after uploading the file, it is deleted for no reason
How I Can Fix That ?
I am Using FileZilla And WinSCP

And I Am Sorry For Bad English.

there is a file size limit on free hosting of 10MB maximum, some file types like html / php etc have a smaller size limit

I was trying to find the documentation that describes all the limits, I know its here somewhere but I couldnt find it (as usual) :frowning:

5 Likes

I found the link :smiley: Why are my files deleted after uploading them

4 Likes

I Can Upgrade That ?

• I Cant Use 10MB Only

you can upgrade if you buy premium hosting but on the free hosting thats the limit, sorry

what are you trying to upload thats larger than 10MB ?

maybe there is a workaround I could suggest ? for example uploading the files to a google drive account and including links to the shared files on the website ?

2 Likes

How I Can Upload My assets Example : images ,Videos And ZIP File Bigger than 10MB on google drive from my website ?

assets are a little tricky but possible

for images you could create a free google site and upload the large images there and copy the links of said images into the img tags on your infinityfree site (hotlinking the images)

there is an article https://jumpshare.com/blog/how-to-embed-google-drive-video/ about embedding google drive videos in an iframe

a bit of experimenting will be needed for sure but whatever you try its going to be a messy if youre using the free hosting

2 Likes

The best thing to do is extract the zip file on your computer, then upload the files one by one.

And if your assets are larger then 10 MB, thatโ€™s a bit of an issue of itself, as your website will load incredibly slowly as browsers will have to download all the data.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.