My hosting company

Yes. Rofel

1 Like

Use the iFastNet support portal.

how can I buy a reseller without restrictions the same as here, only I can not find it because it is not, as it were, on the official page of the provider itself when I go to the reseller’s page, then there I see just one free tariff plan.

I customized the templates and set my homepage in wordpress using elementor

1 Like

although it is written that if you buy a premium tariff plan, then everything will be unlimited for users, but one question is where to buy it if there is the maximum tariff plan from the provider itself 100 GB of hard drive for example

I am not quite sure what your asking. You can buy plans from iFastNet for reseller to get higher limits for your clients.

I cannot understand how the limits work here, if I want everything to be unlimited for my registered users, for example, then the most expensive tariff plan includes 100 GB of disk space, how, for example, this hosting provider gives unlimited space to thousands of customers, taking into account that that each client takes at least 5 GB of space with their sites for example.

considering that they write that we have several servers, although it is clear that they have several servers that support all this work, this is the same if I bought the most expensive tariff plan But the question remains unanswered how they distribute unlimited disk space I certainly understand that Unlimited disk space is meant with fairness, but in principle, people can not take into account the fact that the maximum download size is 10 MB, people can download 5 GB with several photos and so on and then after 5 months, for example, the disk space will run out and what do they do in this case?

you can create a package in whm and mofh to limit storage and bandwidthth.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.