My new site Suspended almost every 30 minutes for 2 days

My new site Suspended almost every 30 minutes for 2 days

I frequently receive the errors below in the browser console:
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
502 Bad Gateway
Error 520: The web server returns an unknown error

My IP: 185.27.134.147

That is not suspended, just simply down. (Suspended sites redirect to suspended-website.com).
Can you please share the URL?

the IP your site is on is NOT down.

5 Likes

ecomerce3.epizy.com

OK, the problems you described made me think your site was down. It is suspended.
Can you check the Client Area for the reason?

3 Likes

When I access my account, I see a red alert. saying my account has been suspended.

Yes, but what else does it say?

3 Likes

Your account is Suspended

Your account was suspended for abuse. InfinityFree monitors accounts to ensure they do not contain any harmful content, and that they don’t overload the free hosting servers.

To learn why your account was suspended, to get your account reactivated, or to request a backup, please submit a support ticket using the button below.

View Support Ticket

If you don’t do anything, your account will be deleted automatically after some time. Accounts cannot be deleted earlier on request.

Then open the support ticket. There isn’t anything further we can do here.

5 Likes

I didn’t do anything that could jeopardize my account. for this crazy I received a notification saying that my site has been suspended for reasons of abuse. which I can’t understand at all. My site, I integrated the payment part but with SANDBOX mode. it is with a sandbox account I made the transparent integration of pagseguro that I used. and then the sandbox account, you know as much as I do that these are services that they make available to us as programmer for testing. so you too can check it out. if not, I don’t understand anything

We can’t help you here, only the people that reply to the support ticket can.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.