My server is not found!Please help.

Hi the admin or master of infinityfree hosting.I have hosted my www.mysocio.ml domain in your epizy.com hosting.My account was suspended!I have review a request for activation.You have activated my account.But my this domain can’t opening.I have hosted oxwall software to www.mysocio.ml!When I visit this domain It says server could not found.I am requesting for checking!

Account username epiz_20256800.
I am requesting for fixing this.

Username epiz_20256800
Accually this domain from freenom.
I changed the name server to byet.org.And I installed oxwall via cPanel.Then it was working.But later it can’t opening server.Can you check it?

The site is working fine from here.

Admin the domain is resigned from freenom.I chaged the name server to epizy.com.If I cancel the domain from freenom,the domain will active to this server?

@ArfanRahman said:
Admin the domain is resigned from freenom.I chaged the name server to epizy.com.If I cancel the domain from freenom,the domain will active to this server?

I’m sorry, but what are you trying to do? If you cancel the domain from Freenom, the domain name is cancelled and will be made available for anyone to register. You need to keep the domain registered at Freenom (or another registrar) to be able to use it.