My Site goes down most of the time

www.roshsoft.com
I bought the above domain from another company and connected with the server in InfinityFree. But most of the times it’s not responding. Sometimes it works fine. Have I missed something?

@RoshSoft said:
www.roshsoft.com
I bought the above domain from another company and connected with the server in InfinityFree. But most of the times it’s not responding. Sometimes it works fine. Have I missed something?

I had visited your site and it seems fine, it loads.
Coming Soon!

I’m sorry for the late reply. The reason your website was unavailable was because of persistent DDoS attacks on the IP address your website is on. Because the attacks didn’t stop on their own, we have moved all websites on the IP address to other servers. Your website has been moved as well (you don’t need to do anything else for that) and your website is back online now.

@Admin do we have any DDoS Protector tbh?

@PlanetGamingGG said:
@Admin do we have any DDoS Protector tbh?

Of course, the IP addresses are automatically disabled to prevent the entire network for going down. That’s the reason some websites are unavailable. DDoS filtering is installed as well but only works for smaller attacks.

@Admin said:
I’m sorry for the late reply. The reason your website was unavailable was because of persistent DDoS attacks on the IP address your website is on. Because the attacks didn’t stop on their own, we have moved all websites on the IP address to other servers. Your website has been moved as well (you don’t need to do anything else for that) and your website is back online now.

Thank You, hope it stays online :smile:

@RoshSoft said:

@Admin said:

Thank You, hope it stays online :smile:

This topic is over two months old and no further issues have occurred, so I think we can safely say the solution worked.