MY site has been suspended.

website - latestworld.ml
Pls tell what to do?

Or has it got any connection with Free Hosting Migration ?

@1Anuj1 said:
Or has it got any connection with Free Hosting Migration

did you check the client area message and submit ticket?

@1Anuj1 said:
website - latestworld.ml
Pls tell what to do?

I don’t know, what does it say in the client area?

epiz_22647696

Account Temporarily Suspended
Your free hosting account is suspended for reaching a daily resource limit. Please note that each free hosting account has daily CPU, hits, RAM, I/O, and Entry process limits. During each day we record all of these usage stats. It is quite normal for a website to utilise daily limits as PHP scripts can use a lot of server resources, especially if you have multiple PHP scripts and websites in your free hosting account.

Your account was suspended because you hit the Entry Process Limit .

Your account will be reactivated automatically in 6 hours from now.

@1Anuj1 said:
epiz_22647696

Account Temporarily Suspended
Your free hosting account is suspended for reaching a daily resource limit. Please note that each free hosting account has daily CPU, hits, RAM, I/O, and Entry process limits. During each day we record all of these usage stats. It is quite normal for a website to utilise daily limits as PHP scripts can use a lot of server resources, especially if you have multiple PHP scripts and websites in your free hosting account.

Your account was suspended because you hit the Entry Process Limit .

Your account will be reactivated automatically in 6 hours from now.

Well you will need wait to get your account reacrivated again.

its happening quite frequent with me pls tell how to prevent this from happening again

Optimize your website if you’re developer, or consider purchasing premium hosting account, probably your site gets too much visitors or you’re overloading servers by yourself.

@1Anuj1 said:
its happening quite frequent with me pls tell how to prevent this from happening again

Please click the Learn More About This Limit button in the client area. It explains how the limit is calculated, what causes the limit to be hit and what you can do to prevent the limit from being hit again.